- The Bank of America Performing Arts Center (BAPAC)
- 2100 Thousand Oaks Blvd.
Thousand Oaks, CA 91362
Lectures begin at 8:00 pm
One of the largest performing arts centers between Los Angeles and San Francisco, we’re proud for now twenty-one seasons to call the Thousand Oaks Civic Arts Plaza our San Fernando Valley home. Designed by nationally renowned architect Antoine Predock, the complex juxtaposes serene meadowland and park-like vistas with a bustling entertainment center. Predock’s vision, which he describes as confronting “the fantastic duality of Southern California—the man-made realm and the landscape,” has resulted in an intricately assembled structure of modern proportions nestled amongst towering oak trees, natural grasses and wandering stream beds. The Lakes at Thousand Oaks is next to the Civic Arts Plaza and provides the perfect date-night or family atmosphere for your pre-show experience. California Pizza Kitchen and Mastro’s Steakhouse are member favorites, while also close by you can find The Melting Pot, Stonefire Grill Restaurant and the Tipsy Goat.
- Ken Burns Tuesday, May 2, 2023
- Misty Copeland Tuesday, October 18, 2022
- Neil deGrasse Tyson Thursday, November 17, 2022
- Adm. James Stavridis Tuesday, January 24, 2023
- Cristina Mittermeier Tuesday, February 7, 2023
- Bob Eubanks Wednesday, March 15, 2023
|Section AA (reserved)||$85|
|Section A (reserved)||$85|
|Section B (reserved)||$85|
|Section C (reserved)||$85|
|Section D (reserved)||SOLD OUT|
Parking is available in the structure. $8 per vehicle on performance dates – cash only.
- Section AA: Orchestra Level Rows AA , BB, CC and Rows A-J
- Section A: Orchestra Level Rows K-S, Founder’s Circle & Boxes, Mezzanine Level
- Section B: Mezzanine Level Rows A-H
- Section C: Balcony Level Rows A-D
- Section D: Balcony Level Rows E-H
From Northbound 101 Ventura Freeway:
Take Hampshire Road exit, make a right and turn left onto Thousand Oaks Blvd. Enter parking structure by turning left at Dallas Drive.
From Southbound 101 Ventura Freeway:
Take Rancho Road exit, make a left, and turn right onto Thousand Oaks Blvd. Enter parking structure at Dallas Drive.
From Simi Valley and Moorpark:
Take 23 Freeway South; exit Thousand Oaks Blvd/Hillcrest. Turn left on Thousand Oaks Blvd. Enter parking structure by turning right on Dallas Drive.