- The Bank of America Performing Arts Center (BAPAC)
- 2100 Thousand Oaks Blvd.
Thousand Oaks, CA 91362
Lectures begin at 8:00 pm
One of the largest performing arts centers between Los Angeles and San Francisco, we’re proud for now twenty-two seasons to call the Thousand Oaks Civic Arts Plaza our San Fernando Valley home. Designed by nationally renowned architect Antoine Predock, the complex juxtaposes serene meadowland and park-like vistas with a bustling entertainment center. Predock’s vision, which he describes as confronting “the fantastic duality of Southern California—the man-made realm and the landscape,” has resulted in an intricately assembled structure of modern proportions nestled amongst towering oak trees, natural grasses and wandering stream beds. The Lakes at Thousand Oaks is next to the Civic Arts Plaza and provides the perfect date-night or family atmosphere for your pre-show experience. California Pizza Kitchen and Mastro’s Steakhouse are member favorites, while also close by you can find The Melting Pot, Stonefire Grill Restaurant and the Tipsy Goat.
- Dr. Moogega Cooper Wednesday, October 25, 2023
- Liz Cheney Tuesday, January 30, 2024
- Dr. Lisa Genova Tuesday, February 20, 2024
- H. R. McMaster Tuesday, March 26, 2024
- Thomas Friedman Tuesday, May 7, 2024
- Goldie Hawn Tuesday, September 19, 2023
|Section AA (reserved)||$500|
|Section A (reserved)||$450|
|Section B (reserved)||$415|
|Section C (reserved)||$324|
|Section D (reserved)||$210|
Parking is available in the structure. $8 per vehicle on performance dates – credit card only.
- Section AA: Pit Rows AA, BB, CC and Orchestra Level Rows A-J
- Section A: Orchestra Level Rows K-S, Founder’s Circle & Boxes, Mezzanine Boxes
- Section B: Mezzanine Level Rows A-H
- Section C: Balcony Level Rows A-D
- Section D: Balcony Level Rows E-H
From Northbound 101 Ventura Freeway:
Take Hampshire Road exit, make a right and turn left onto Thousand Oaks Blvd. Enter parking structure by turning left at Dallas Drive.
From Southbound 101 Ventura Freeway:
Take Rancho Road exit, make a left, and turn right onto Thousand Oaks Blvd. Enter parking structure at Dallas Drive.
From Simi Valley and Moorpark:
Take 23 Freeway South; exit Thousand Oaks Blvd/Hillcrest. Turn left on Thousand Oaks Blvd. Enter parking structure by turning right on Dallas Drive.